Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Presidential Debate No. 2

Well I finally decided to do this. My Dad has been urging me to start a political blog to analyze and discuss political issues. So I just finished watching the debate between Senator Barack Obama and Senator John McCain. John McCain went into this debate needing to show why he should be president by attacking Obama's character, record and associations. Despite what much of the main stream media is saying, I think McCain performed excellently at the debate. He came right out at the beginning of the debate and said what was needed to be said about Obama's ties to Fannie May and Freddie Mac. He pointed out that Obama was the second largest recipient of money from these companies.  I found that McCain should have brought up Obama's ties to Jerimiah Wright and other figures in his life. rt_mccain_obama_080227_mn.jpg
Despite what The media is saying, I think McCain won this debate hands down no questions asked. Hopefully the American people will relies the tragedy that would be an Obama Presidency and vote who would be best for this country.


No comments: